Due to the rise of COVID-19, it is with great sadness that we have decided to postpone our First Annual Charity Golf Tournament to May 28, 2021. This was by no means easy, but we do not take what’s going on right now lightly. We were greatly looking forward to this tournament, but we know this was absolutely the right decision to make. The safety of our staff and supporters is the most important thing to us.

We can’t wait to see everyone next year and finally have our tournament! We hope we will be able to hold other events later in the year and into next year, but, like everyone else, we are taking things day by day. In the meantime, we hope everyone is keeping safe and staying healthy. If you would like to still support us, we accept tax-deductible donations at any time.

If you would like to receive updates about the Charity Golf Tournament, sign up for our mailing list below!

    Help with Confidence

    Donate today and feel safe and secure in your decision.

    Barber Family Foundation is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

    Our Supporting Partners.