To be eligible to receive a college scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a child of an Active Duty, Gold Star Family, or Retired Military Service Member.
- Must be under the age of 26.
- Must be a high school senior or a college undergraduate student at the time of submitting the application.
- Must be enrolled in, or have been accepted to, an accredited 4 year college or university based in the United States for the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
- Must attend college on a full-time basis (12+ credits).
- Must be enrolled in a degree granting undergraduate program. Those attending Community Colleges, Online Programs, Trade Schools and Graduate or Doctoral programs in the fall of 2020 are NOT eligible.
- Must show demonstrated financial need.
- Must have at least a 3.0/4.0 GPA.